Blush pink has been a popular clothing, nail polish, and make up color for a long time, and it’s finally migrated to interiors. I love this color because it’s fresh, flattering, and whimsical. Here are some inspiring blush interior photos and a roundup of paint colors & lower commitment accessories you can buy to introduce this pretty color into your home.
The pink draperies add softness and warmth to this sparse Scandinavian interior. I think a Beni Ourain rug would be the perfect finishing touch. Source.
An achromatic interior becomes a bit more interesting with one blush pillow. Source.
Steven Gambrel (one of my favorite designers) used the palest pink paint to make this bedroom luxurious and warm. The lilac curtains are a great complement too.
Pink is really popping up in modern interiors. I love it paired with white and natural wood. Source.
Pink warms up this super hip & playful living room. Source.
Soft peachy pink draperies make this room super girly. Source.
An oversized blush canvas and pink slub velvet pillow make this room pop. This room looks SO cozy. I want to roll around on that rug and pet the ottoman. Source.
What do you think? Have I sold you on pink? Here are some blush paint colors you can use to warm up your room.
Benjamin Moore Opal. This pale pink has a yellow undertone. It’s soft and peachy. Perfect for warming up a cold library or bedroom.
Farrow & Ball Calamine. This muted pink would look amazing with white, linen, brass, and charcoal furnishings.
Serena & Lily Jasmine. This dainty pink would look great with fuzzy sheepskins and gold metal.
If paint is too much of a commitment, how about some blush accessories?
- BoConcept Noir vase, $19
- Aelfie Tabitha rug, from $89
- Canvas Home Marconti vase, from $15
- H&M 2-pack pink/rose gold tealight holders, $6
- H&M pink fringed throw, $35
- Colorbloom pastel velvet pillow, $103
- Land of Nod Half Stripe pink, from $79
- RH Baby & Child mini ondine petal pink velvet bench, on sale $969
- RH Baby & Child washed silk petal pink draperies, on sale from $125
- Serena & Lily La Jolla baskets, $78 – 168
- Simple Luxury peach duvet set, from $52
- Land of Nod Mixed Media table lamp, $79